Thursday, December 13, 2012

Insulted and Succeed


I spent my spare time yesterday afternoon by watching some inspirational videos on Youtube, believe me I didn't open any Korean movie or online box offices websites.


I found one video which lead me to another video of "her", I forgot her name. But she is one of the "sharks" sumtin, a reality show for Sales people. I'll search again later.


This is the most interesting part of the successful woman, rich and smart but still humble and down to earth. The life story, the journey to get the highest posistion, the trigger to achieve her goals.


Here is the Fact, most of the uncountable-money-person came from the bottom line, they lived in a normal family, most of them poor or living with dozen family in one roof. The pressure of staying in such a situation made up people's mind in how to get out from poverty and create a better life for next generation.


Problem is a simple exercise from GOD, so we as human start to brainstorm our mind, to solve the issue and grow stronger. Believe me, thanks to Problem because there are so many things we can LEARN from it.


So, today I talk to myself, renew my vision and adding more extra support by saying "Never Give Up, it's Done when it's finish"


Then, second things that I can remember from the videos. How the ULTIMATE INSULT brought the POWER not-to-give-up and fire-eyes of I-Will-Prove-It (to u as*hole,,upss sowry).


In a relationship, it's very common to create a supportive-environtment. But, what I experienced, sometimes our partner is one of the worst people whoUNDERESTIMATE our skills. They make us like a tiny-mini-person who has NOTHING and we are such a lucky to have them. Oh dear garbage. 


This kind of person absorb the CONFIDENCE we have and under the name of love, we believe them. <s>And I was one of the fools</s>. If you know how does it feel of less confidence, powerless, scared, Oh my godness, it's tiring and frustrating. When I finally picked-up pieces of me and prove it, "You think I can't do something better for mylife?? Tenooottt.. Wrong" it feels so good to return the bullet.


It was few years ago, I was young (til now) fresh grad and fell in love with the (first) horrible person who gave me such a pain in the ass. I was so excited at that time knowing one of my friend able to join an international company and soon gonna left Indonesia, I envy her so much. One night, I was on the phone with him and I said, "Soon I'll go abroad too". You know what he replied?"Are you sure?" and LAUGHING. 

Instead of saying a nice word or give me an encouragement, he just laugh at me and doubt my dream. Since it happened a lot in our discussion-session, I felt that person suck my happiness out from my soul and ripped-off my passion and that's it, I knew, he is the wrong person to share. After terrible act of underestimating someone, what else could add the worst scenario of this story, uhm... how about cheating??


Okay. I am out of his dirty game!! 


Just Less than a year from the break-up, I was standing in front of the door in Terminal 2 Soekarno-Hatta International Airport with my luggage, ready to check-in to my flight to Qatar, Middle East.  Yeaaahh man, who's laughing right now?? 


I have no idea about him, where he's up to because I never talk to him anymore, I don't know if he is able to finish his degree or keep playing around someone's heart, because for me, When it's done I am done. I don't care and I don't want to know about people who don't respect me. Well, Oprah said, if relationship ends because the man was not treating you as you deserve then heck no, you can't "be friends". A friend wouldn't mistreat a friend.


Totally agree.


But don't you realize, behind all the sadness, sleepless night, tears on the pillow, when you find out yourself got INSULTED and they bring you down, there are like a zillion extra energy to stand up and scream "you are dead, man". It brings the spirit inside you, skip the fear and left the brave only to do so many things, whats more EXCITING than prove someone's wrong when they talking cheap about you.


Remember the lady I talked on the second paragraph, she got the same experience too when her boyfriend cheated and they broke up, he said "You will never succedd without me". And there she is right now, a billionnaire, an enterpreneur, a big boss in her own company.


See how amazing an INSULT could bring someone to the top of the ladder.
Still you won'tsay THANKS to your problem?? (and the people who mess your life too)


Thank you



Dora

No comments:

Post a Comment