Monday, August 26, 2013

Meeting the 2013 Batch

Jadi ceritanya hari ini hari orientasi di kampus di mulai.

I was planning to skip the sessions karena bukan suatu kewajiban untuk menghadirinya. But, I am a bit curious what kind of session that I'll have. So, I came.

Btw, I looooove the smell from the aircon from the lecturing room. I know, it happens to me a lot. Especially when I'm going to some malls, big one, with perfume-aircon. Hmmm.....

I arrived at the office around 5.45pm after finishing the "duty". Then, grab my new clothes (yepp, I was outside the office, then went shopping at Matahari, found 2 nice blouses at The Executive corner.), eat noodles (my office mate gave it to me actually), then straight to the campus.

I met Ibu Iit and DD, who sat next to me, and we are going to the same class. Ibu Iyet is a teacher if I am not mistaken at LP3i, while Deddo is a communication staff who graduated from Japan and working in Mega Kuningan.

Tau ngga rasanya masuk ke ruangan tadi kaya apa??

"Damn... beneran kalo gw bisa kuliah S2??"
"Bisa ngga ya??"
"Sumfeeeehh saingan gw BUANYAAK YANG PINTER"
"Alamat,, alamattttt,,, kayaknyaaa gw bolot dah"

Things like that....

But hey...

Gw kan udah LULUS ujian masuk, setidaknya kemampuan gw MEMENUHI standard mereka. Apa bedanya gw sama mereka?? Saingan sama yang pinter-pinter mah keren laaaah daripada ama yang bolot?? Apa bagusnya terpintar diantara yang bolot??? ya kan... Lagian kata staff adminnya, yang daftar di jurusan gw ada 60an orang dan yang diterima termasuk jalur beasiswa ada 15 orang, artinya, gw udah sukses saving one chair for my ass and beat the other 45 people. Its quite impressive. So, go away the negative mind!! No space for you!!

I am expecting a great opportunity to develop my skill, a great partner to share from the lecturer and group discussion. Meeting new people, making new network.

It will be FUN, I believe that, this is gonna be awesome year :)





Ganbatteeee :)



aDoraBle

No comments:

Post a Comment