Sunday, August 4, 2013

Short Post : Going Back to Uni!!!!

How I miss the old days, writing stories within hour. 

I am such a lazy busy bee..


Aaaanywayyy.. I am going back to Uni, I passed the exam to continue my master degree. It was scary at first. Afraid of so many things, the time-management, the fee, the place, and more. But, going to have a class in a High building, not kinda uni I imagine before is something new for me, so lets give a try.

The pre-register, I have to pay Rp 400.000,- as administration fee. Some documents, like bachelor degree certificate, working experiences, recommendation letter from previous university (Thanks God that my ex-supervisor, Prof. Artawa was very helful), statement of purpose, etc. I thought it would be very difficult, because I decided to take the test only few days before it's ended.

The idea of continuing my study was starting by early January 2013. Planned to register by the end of April but the info came too late. So, I told myself that I will try next year. I was browsing and surfing around in the internet when I saw the notification of second batch of registration.

They told me the preparation won't be difficult, just submit whatever I have right now. So, I asked my friend to take my picture in the office, print it out, writing the essay in a tight schedule I have left. I asked some other friends to see the balance of the words, grammatical error, etc. Then sent it right away to the uni-admin. 

About the Toefl test, the admin said, it's not really necessary to attach Toefl certificate because they're going to held English Proficiency Test (EPT) which is similar to Toefl test after the documents ready.

The EPT itself was funny, I thought I am going to have an exam in a special room, well, at least proper listening area. In fact,we were placed in a quite big room for 50 people or more, with quite good loudspeaker.

Still,, loudspeaker? c'mon... 

The grammar test was difficult, I am not kinda grammar-expert to analyze sentences but I am good at listening part and reading. Even sometimes there were a lot of distractions from people who came late, ringing phone/sms, endeskoy endesbroy. haishh..

Those dumbass clearly don't understand what exam is. I hope they are not in the same class with me next time.

Then, after few days they informed me that I have to attend an interview. It was look like a job-interview, about my previous works, current working place, why I resigned from Middle-East (they saw my job-certificate), why do I choose their program, bla bla bla. It was nothing special. I think I hate any kind of interview session. Fed up.

Fortunately, they still send me the congratulation email and I can start to register my name til End of Aug and the class will begin on September. Phewww.. I am going to Hongkong on October for a week, means I am going to miss 4 day classes. 

Monday to Thursday, 7pm - 9.30pm. How can I survive??




I don't know. Hahahahaha.



Happy Holiday, Eid Mubarak for Everyone who celebrate it.


ADorable :)








No comments:

Post a Comment