Monday, July 23, 2012

Addicted to Love

I believe, when you are in love, you tend to give an extra attention to your partner to show them how much you care, ensuring them how big your love is.

Key of the relationship itself, I search from the internet most likely about:
1. Friendship
2. Love
3. Freedom
4. Honesty
5. Trust
6. Understanding
7. Communication

From all the points above, I would like to expand or discuss about the last one.

Communication.

I hate to say this, but I always have problem with communication through Long Distance Relationship. Even tough this is number one key for the successful of love story for separate couple.

Why??

Because I don't have enough patient of waiting. What I always expect, I send text then he reply it soon. And most of the time,  I forgot about things and the conversation end after hundred of texts!!

Here, especially in Indonesia, phone provider are competing to be the cheapest one. Of course this is one of benefit for all of us, relationship people can easily inform each others. How about if they lives in different countries?? Still, you can use your Blackberry Messenger facility or download What's App content and Voilaaa, love is still connected, anywhere, anytime.

Have you ever think about this,
High school - college : Crazy of Texting, rare phone-call.
Working people : Texting sometimes, so many phone-calls.

I used to be a very hard-working woman and gave my 101% of my time to my work. But, still it would be very nice to receive some texts in the middle of your busy day or at break time. Since I resigned last month, I have a lot of free times. And having such a busy partner, can easily make me tense lately.

But, okaayyy, I should try to be mature and put high-level of understanding for him. So, if you were in the same state like I experienced right now (for those who has lot of free times to chat), here I write some tips and I hope it works (for US):

1. Silent your mobile
For me, because I am waiting for an important phone call to know the result of my interview session, I have to put my mobile close to me. There is NO way to hide it somewhere, it's VVIP, Very Very Important Phone-call.
What I did, I put it on silent mode and no flash of new message/BBM/What's App, the phone mode is ringing for Phone-call only. So, no need to check it every 5minutes.

2. Make yourself busy
Because my aunt has 7 years old girl, I always play around with her. Watching movie together, cooking, cleaning the house, or what ever to make myself NOT starring to my phone whole day.

3. Do your hobbies
I love writings, I published 3-5 post in a day. Since I have free times, I try to remember what stories I missed, grouping them and choose which one to be shared first.

4. Learn the schedule
For a busy person, there are only three situations when you can easily reach him/her. Before work, lunch time, after work. Usually, lunch time is the best time to text/call/chit chat with your partner. Or a simple Good morning text plus miss you in the middle and have a safe driving at the end.

5. Put respect for your heart as well
Last but not least, having known that you are always available 24hours for your partner, sometimes, we don't realize it can be a trigger for a boring-relationship. When you call him/her anytime does not mean your communication is great. Give them chance to miss you. If he/she loves you, of course they will find a way to contact you as soon as possible.


I know, it's very hard for the first try. Again, I tell you, people need to do their own things as well, they need to socialize too, they have family-time, me-time, etc. Don't be sooo selfish, ok??


Let's build a strong personality and you won't regret anything.


Adorable

No comments:

Post a Comment