Monday, July 23, 2012

Good News

Ada banyak cerita yang memang belum sempat gw share, antara males nulis dan males rebutan laptop sama ade gw. 

Beberapa tulisan memang sudah gw simpan rapi di draft atau notepad, to make myself easier to post them anytime. But still, for some reasons, I can not post those writings in my Facebook note, since they're too personal and I am afraid my family would read it and start to give their opinion. And the gossip started :D

This is one of the reason why I start my new blog.


***
Okay, eniwei, I'd like to congratulate my sister and my aunt for their Birthday, wishing them very-best-wishes and happy life.

Anddddddd, jenggg jeeenngggg,, finally, my sister got proposed on her Bday, of course from her Bf. Yaaaayyyy!!! After a loooonnnnggg journey since Senior High School, this relationship came to the end of chapter 1 of life, Marriage.

Not really shocked when I heard about it, coz my mom told her since months ago, "When will you get married??? You are old enaff to have your own family. You both know each others for a long time. His mom also asked you so many times about meeting our family. You both graduated and working too, so, what makes you very hard to arrange the meeting?"

I know my sister very well, as the first child, she carried big responsibilities since our beloved father passed away 4 years ago. But come on, I am here also to support her, and I am so thankful to Allah swt because my lil bros and sis are never failed to make us proud. They are nice and fun kid, also kind, smart, polite and I am sure my sister been successfully made herself as a role model for us.

So this news became a double-shot for her on her bday, this is everyone wishes and thanks Allah, January next year our first ladeehh getting married!!!
Insha Allah




I can't stop dreaming how does it like to have new-baby-born at home. The noise, the smell, the chaos, the laugh and the love.


Soon-to-have-brother-in-law



Adorable

2 comments:

  1. Gw kemaren di langkahin ama ade gw, hiksss seneng sih, tapi sedih juga tiap kali ditanyain "lu kapan???"

    Okayyy, update nya di tunggu ya *belagakeditor*

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll find one,, don't worry Za :) keep open ur eyes n ur mind,, hehehehe,, good luck

    ReplyDelete