Monday, September 10, 2012

New look

Apa karebaaaa!!!

Ahh, what a beautiful day, alhamdullilah. My bf just sent me text message informing that he is on the way to work and gonna own a presentation with one big venture for his project. Hope everything is running well as he wish :)

As I told you in my last post that my mood since last week was in the level of frigtening and I tried to avoid him because I won't throw my temper to this lovely man. This clueless bf has no idea what was going on, sorry dear.

After praying tahajjud, I saw my mobile and found his message saying how he miss to talk to me. Yeah, the distance and different time zone make this relationship completely "amazing". We are struggle on how to manage this, since he sold his iphone (no more WhatsApp) so the only way to communicate through sms or phone call, even it becomes more expensive but he promise to get the latest iphone next month. show off!! prffffff...

Then, after a long discussion between my head and my heart, both are agree to let go my temporary-period-sickness-syndrome. I am just tired and pity my self, how can I live under such a sorrow life? I was happy, now should be happier. I just want to move on from my past story, that's it.

Let them go. Let me free.

So yesterday when I decided to cut off my long hair, people thought me and my bf were break-up. Hehe.. Fyi, I NEVER cut my hair for break-up reason. It's just silly. I love my hair.

My friends like it a lot, me either. I look more fresh and it's become so light. What I suggest to everyone out there who wants to have a new-look, like I did, you have to make sure or find a good salon.

My hair-dresser is superb!! He is just near-by and super-cheap. I don't know how he works in a small salon in my neighborhood because I believe, he can work in a bigger place where people pay hundred thousand to get his service. I am so lucky, my aunt drop me there and I am falling in love in the first cut (yesterday was the second time).

How I love Indonesia, with all the foods, everything you need in hand, reasonable prices!! Oh dear, how can I leave it again?? could you please just move to Jakarta??




Please




Adorable

No comments:

Post a Comment