Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Panick-Attack

I was here, 2 months ago :P
This writing I kept on my draft, hmm, may be I forgot to publish it. Here we go :)

***


Gw merasa bersyukur bahwa selama gw menjalani masa-masa "libur" bekerja ini, orang-orang terdekat gw cukup memberikan suntikan energi. Very supportive boyfriend, countless prayer from beloved family, and a lot of chances widely open.

But somehow, I feel Ohmaygod, I need to get a job immediately!!! I got panick-attack and realized this is the second month of my jobless period. My saving-account dropped drastically. Bayangkan, even gw ngga kerja, but still I have to pay a lot of things, school fees registration, airlines-ticket, financial issues from people I know so I lend them my money, houses, and of course, taxi-fee for interviews.
I believe in myself, I will find one,, Definitely, I have to.

I am sending my CV through websites in daily routine, one or two, five or six in a day, depends on my mood and the location. So far, I got accepted in two companies but I can't decide which one that I want to choose.

Usually, when I am doing an interview, there is salary package which applied to all employees, depends on the level management area. So there is no need to negotiate, waiting for confirmation, bla bla. I don't have enough experience with this thing. Grrrrrrrrrrr....

WHY don't they put their budget first or write "Please send your expecting salary in your resume". Make us, as job hunter easy to decide, apply or find another one.

Sudahlah spend money to go here and there, mentok lagi di gaji. This is frustrating yaaaaaaa.






Adorable

No comments:

Post a Comment